Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Friday, June 14, 2002

It feels good to know that there are people out there who read my blog everyday. Wow! I have loyal readers. I feel like an online personality. I have to give thanks to y'all. Even negative viewers like Isaac who seem to know all about me just be reading my blogs. If people didn't read my blog, well, I'd still post but it feels good to know that someone out there is following my life, as odd as it may be.

To thine own self be true..
I've come to realise that it really doesn't matter what people think. At the end of the day you have to be true to yourself otherwise you're only going to end up miserable. And who'll be to blame but yourself? Soemtimes we do things just to please others and we get so used to being in that state that we don't realise that it doesn't make us happy.
Then again, humans are social creatures. So unless you live the life of a hermit you have to try and fit in somehow or face being treated as an outcast. Wait a minute, doesn't that contradict my original statement? Oh Lord, my brain is fried. I'm being forced to blog by certain readers like bubbles. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that don't go overboard trying to fit into societal norms if it doesn't make you happy? If you can make sense out of this gibberish, please explain it to me.