Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Having a nine to five job is not an easy task. Especially when you're in the office and have nothing to do between tasks. Time seems to slip by so slowly when you have nothing to do and speeds up when you're having fun. I wonder why that is? What in the brain gives us such an extorted view of time. Also notice that when you enjoy what you're doing, time speeds up but when you don't, it might as well stand still.

Light Soup Dilema
Why is it that when you want to do something right it turns out sloppy? Don't you hate it when your light soup turns into stew? I know how to make light soup. I know I know how to make light soup. I know how to make it my way, the only way I know how. Steam meat with salt, onions, fresh tomatoes and pepper. Ginger optional. Blend veggies when ready. Pour it it back in with the meat, add tomatoe sauce or paste, add water and let cook. That's the only way I know how. This is my dilema, there are no fresh tomatoes. What do I do? I panic. I know we've got chopped tomatoes but I have no idea what to do with it. Is that sad or what? I have to 411 my friend just to find out. I'm not suprised they call me a "krasini with a degree".