Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Tomorrow I leave for the great yonder. To find myself and true enlightenment. That's as long as there's a Burger King and Wendy's on the path to Enlightenment.
What am I hoping to find? I have no idea but a little inspiration would be nice.

Hopefully I'll find a beach somewhere where I can walk barefoot in the sand and watch people burn themselves while I ponder on the mysteries of life. Maybe I'll write a love letter and mail it to some random inmate on deathrow. Or I might just leave it in a cafe for someone to find. Maybe I'll buy a homeless guy lunch at a nice restaurant. Why? Because it's a nice thing to do? No, because I can.
Oh, who knows what will happen. I might come back empty handed or with a whole new outlook on life. Wish me luck.