Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Thursday, May 09, 2002

I think I'm starting to grow a butt.
I went out yesterday and I was amazed at the attention I got. I know I've been hibernating for a while but man this was strange. I wore a little black floral dress I found in the back of my closet. At first I just thought that is was because we just came out of winter. Guys are always more oggly-eyed right after a long winter, but no! We've been having warm weather for a while now. Then I thought, maybe the dress I wore was a little too tight. Maybe it was but I had no other clean clothes and I have put on a few pounds. Then a friend made a positive comment about my ass. I was shockprised!!! Yes, I said SHCOKPRISED! I thought twice about it, thinking he might have meant it sarcastically, but no. I was shockprised all over again!
All my life people have been making fun of my non-exisitant ass. Now I have one sprouting out of nowhere. Wonders will never cease. All along, I was just a late bloomer, a very late bloomer. Not to mention, I have found my new favorite ass dress for the summer.

All this ass talk just made me remember the Blockbuster commercial with the hamster and the rabbit.