Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Friday, May 10, 2002

Nestor Carbonell
Yes, my new tv crush. It used to be the Rock but just like Joe from the tv show "Friends", he now reminds me of a dumb blonde. Nestor Carbonell who plays Luis on Suddenly Susan is cute AND smart. Can you believe that he went to Harvard? I wonder if he's single. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going through a Latino crush phase. It's just something about Latino's.


Anyway, for the past couple of months, I've stayed up (watching Suddenly Susan) waiting for the episode where Vicky and Ben get married. I once saw that episode and loved the music they had playing at the wedding. Now I can't even remember what that song was. So I've been waiting for that episode to come back on. Guess what! The one night I fall asleep early, it comes on. Can you believe that? Who is it that said, "if something can go wrong, most likely it will?"
I've been online searching and searching and searching. All I want to know is th title of the song playing at Vicky a Ben's wedding. It's drivig me crazy!