Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Monday, May 13, 2002

Alias Season I Finale

Did the season finale of Alias kick butt or what?! I've got to say Abrams is amazing.
Was Emily poisoned by her husband? And why did Sloan tell his wife about SD6 if she's safe. He loves his wife but there's no way he's going to turn down the offer to become one of the 12 in the Alliance. Yup, Sloan is moving on up and who knows who's going to take his place. Hint.. Bristow!
How dare they kill of my man. Th love of my life Vaughn! Didn't see that one coming at all. I always thought Tippen would be the one to die but nooooo... they had to make it all dramatical and kill my Vaughn. I couldn't believe my eyes and it hurts just to think about it. Vaughn is gone. I hope Tippen makes it back to work in time before his boss publishes the story Tippen gave her in case anything ever happened to him. If that gets out, all hell is going to break loose.
The mole for the CIA was that snotface all along. I guess that was the only obvious thing in the whole show. Which is kinda suprising because it just looked too easy.
Whoever through Sidney and her dad wouldn't make a connection? They had to work together to destroy the Rambaldi artifact and I bet next season, they're going to work together to take down The Man (Sidney's mother) after Sidney escapes of course. And after her mother tries to convince her to join her side but I'm sure she'll have no trouble trying to kill Sidney if she refuses.
And will Dixon expose Sidney? I can't wait to find out. Hint, once Bristow is in power, he's goign to confirm to Dixon that what Sidney was doing was top secret. All this time we were thinking Khasinau ws the Man. It sounded a little fishy that they'd call him THE MAN. When in fact, The Man was no man at all. Who was it? I knew the minute I saw Khasinau try to give Sidney something to eat. Such affection could only mean he was connected to her in some way. He was connected to Sidney' mother... The Man. And now everything makes sense.
This is not the end. It's just the beginning. I don't know how they're going to top this but the season premiere of the next season better kick major butt!!!

ALIAS on ABC 9/8c
How would I describe Alias? La Femme Nikita meets James Bond. Only more intense.