Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Saturday, May 11, 2002

Prostitution wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a stigma attached to it.
A friend called me with an exciting secret she wanted to share. She seemed too excited, almost as if she'd just found the secret to a happy sucessful life. When I asked her what information she had that would blow my mind, the 20 year old girl told me, "people give you things if you sleep with them".

At first I thought she was joking. In my head I was saying "that's prostitution" but the only thing that came out was, "oh really?" I guess she never learnt about the birds and the bees and the bumblebees. Now, how do I explain things to her without shattering her naive hopes? Apparently, she'd just lost her virginty to her sugar daddy. He took her on a shopping spree after their "first" night and now she thinks she's set for life. By the way, her sugar daddy has 3 kids by 3 different women, non of which recieve child support. How naive can a person be? Do I let her find out on her own or do I tell her she's being used and watch her accuse me of being jealous. What to do, what to do.