Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Baby Blues
On the 16th of May, I met the most gorgeous baby ever. His name is Julius. Such a happy baby too which is pretty rare. The 3 month of baby hardly ever cries. He loves to play and he loves to laugh and all he needs to fall asleep is his pacifier and his stuffed toy. Any mother would be lucky to have such a kid. In parks and at the mall, this baby gets so much attention, it's amazing. He's a chick magnet and a guy magnet too. This baby has no idea how many hearts he's going to break in future.

He makes me wish I were a kid again. I miss those care-free days when the most important agenda of the day was deciding which toys to play with. Julius' smile is enough to melt any heart. It starts from one corner of his mouth and ends with him showing off his toothless mouth. His eyes squint and sometimes he laughs so hard tears run down his face. I'm going to miss that little boy, his little feet, his little fingers and his beautiful smile.

I've realised that even though I don't want to have any children of my own, I however do want to be surrounded by them. I've never had anything against adoption and I plan to adopt as many as possible. Now, finding a man who doesn't want kids of his own yet is willing to put up with a bunch of mentally disturbed kids of others is the hard part.