Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Monday, June 03, 2002

Oh, what can I say. It's been a real adventure for this Ghanaian girl seeking enlightenment. I wish I could tell you everything I've been up to but that would take forever. I thought that after this experience I'd be ready to settle down into a normal life but it's just reassured me that, that's defiantely not what I want to do. Or is it? I'm still not too sure.
On May 15th when I started my little trip, I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that I was in for something different. Well, when the bus broke down just out of town it kinda put a damper on the beginning of my trip. When I got to Ohio, I made the worst mistake. I forgot to check for my luggage. So by the time I got to my next destination I wasn't too suprised to find out that they hadn't arrived yet. I didn't mind too much that I didn't have anything to wear besides my one change of clothes. It bugged the heck out of me that my ablum was in one of those bags. Pictures are priceless and no matter how much they offer to replace them for, I'd rather have them back than any amount of money. Yep, that was my first lesson. Clothes $200, gifts $200, album $20, pictures PRICELESS!