Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Feels like an episode of The Twilight Zone
Ever realised how different it is knowing someone online and knowing them in person. There is usaully such a major difference. So major that is can change your entire view, your entire relationship with the person. There's this friend I originally met online, she seems so wild crazy and untamable but in person, she's the coolest calmest person I've ever met. So ordinary, so grounded (in some ways), so like myself. I feel so shy around her in person. I can't spew out my thoughts as I would do online.
And have you ever met someone who seems to be a duplicate of you? Someone with your tastes in almost everything. Someone who you feel you could exchange bodies with and feel comfortable in thier skin? Freaks me out but it's possible. I could be this person and no one would ever know. If this person is almost exactly like me then I have to say, I really like myself. I'm not all together stable but if I'm as cool as she is, I should be a very happy person.
And have you ever met someone you wish you could reach out to yet you're not sure how? In your head it all seems so easy. The emotions, words everything is lined up perfectly but nothing comes out of your mouth with you need it to? It's just so frustrating. Besides, what are the limits. What are the does and don'ts in person vrs the does and don'ts online. Are there any and if so, are they any different? Maybe the writers of The TwiLight Zone can help me out on this one.