Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Guacamole
Bubu came home early today. I was still in her red silk morning gown and watering the flowers when the Zero jumped onto the tv and started messing around. He seems to have a behavioral problem. He's agressive and bored, not a good combination for a cat. The phone rang and in 15 mins I was getting ready to go grocery shopping with her.

After getting groceries Bubu suggested we go to Catalina's for lunch. It's a typical small seedy Mexican restaurant with peach colored walls and arched terra cotta doorways. It has benches that would look more comfortable in Mexico. We had supremem fajita with chicken beef and shrimp, and shredded beef chimichanga with refried beans and spanish rice. Yes, that was some meal! I had guacamole for the very first time. I have to admit, I've never tasted anything that good. It's my aphrodesiac. My head was spinning, my heart was fluttering, I even felt slightly tipsy and yes, I was even aroused. Bubu thinks it's just my endorphines reacting to the food but I could swear they put some weed or crack in that guacamole. What a way to get repeat customers.

A little later, we went to the animal shelter. I can not believe we're got a cat on hold. Yes a ginger tabby on a second hold. I have to admite, it's the sweetest cutest kitty ever but damn! We only want one because Zero's grown bored and restless and needs company. So after playing with about ten cats, we came back to the first one. Hopefully, it won't be available tomorrow when the first hold is taken off.