Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Thursday, July 11, 2002

Got this from quantumtunnels blog on What he wishes you knew.
Ok, this is what I wish he(whoever he may be) knew:
1. Don't ask me to look pretty for you. I don't ask you to look sexy for me.
2. If you can't tell it to me in my face, write it down, email it. I'll understand.
3. Don't stalk me!
4. You can spend time with your friends, just don't do it when we've got something special planned.
5. You don't have to remember our aniversery, just my birthday.
6. Don't think I want to get married just because we've been together for so long.
7. When I want to be alone, it's not because of you.
8. Don't smother me. There's only so much sweetness I can take in a week.
9. If you want to do something nice for me, keep your hands and fingers clean.
10. Just because she's one of your best friends doesn't mean you should spend the night over at her place.
11. You know I love you if I kiss your morning breath!
12. Don't make me do anything I don't want to.
13. I want a small wedding in the park where we go for walks.
14. Don't ask me if I'm pregnant when I'm bloated.
15. Eating off your plate is a sign that I'm comfortable with you.
16. Don't introduce me to any ex's who still have crushes on you or who are prettier than me.
17. I'm a movie freak. Don't get upset if I go to the movies alone because you don't want to.
18. Don't ask me to say I love you, I'll do it when I mean it.
19. I just love watching you sleep. I'm not planning on killing you.
20. If I make you breakfast in bed it's not because I've done something wrong.
21. I'm not ambitious but that doesn't mean I want to be a housewife.
22. I don't care how much money you make as long as I don't have to support you 9 months out of the year.
23. I don't expect you to sleep on the coach just because we fought. Just don't touch me!
24. Just because I'm masterbating in bed isn't an invitation.
25. DON'T ask me about 3some with another woman if you're not willing to have 3somes with another man.
26. Don't be kind to strangers and mean to me.
27. It's not too small.
28. You're not too flabby. You don't really need to work out unless you want to.
29. No, your family can't come and stay for the entire summer!
30. I'll tolerate you pets. I don't have to love them.
31. Please tolerate my family. You don't have to love them.