Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Friday, July 05, 2002

PMS is such a downer. No wonder guys think women are PMSing whenever they're acting bitchy. But they never realise that you could be depressed or just want to be alone when PMSing too. It sucks because you just don't feel like doing the things you really want to do and all you can do is wait for it to pass. Chemical changes occur in the head and you feel like it's playing with your emotions. Speaking of which..
Bubu and I were at kissthisguy.com (misheard lyrics) and for Destiny's Child's lyrics to thier song Emotion
The real lyrics were:
Cry me a river that leads to your ocean
But they were misheard as:
Cry me a river that leads to erosion

Someone else misheard the real lyrics:
It's just emotions taking me over
Misheard them as:
It's just Beyonce taking it over

that definately put a smile on my face!