Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

"I'm gonna treat you like a queen."
What exactly does that mean? How often do spouses and significant others pamper thier mates like kings or queens?
I don't want to be treated like a queen and I sure as heck am not going to treat my man like a king. I will treat him like the man that I love, my best friend and the one who will always be there for him. I want a man who will have time for me. Not a king with the problems of the entire nation on his shoulders. How often does a king make dinner for his hardworking queen? When a king presents his queen with a gift it doesn't have the same effect as when your poor hardworking sweetheart gives you a gift. I would not want my mate to play the servant role either. A servant worships his queen, not by choice but because he has to. I want my man to love me by choice. I want him to feel free to speak his mind. Love me like an equal, not as his superior. I don't see anything glamorous about being treated like a queen.