Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Thursday, June 20, 2002

Hospital Edzeban
Hospital food is suposed to suck, right? I had some good; chicken pasta alfredo from the hospital cafeteria. It was made in front of you by a cheif, and it was good! It had peas in the pasta, the chicken tasted great. It even had a gourmet style look. And the caf was packed. I guess it was lunch time and most people would rather eat there than bring their own food. It was very affordable too. I wonder if we would just walk off the street into that hospital cafeteria and have lunch.

They even had these minty flavored toothpick. Before then, I'd never had minty flavored toothpicks. Who invented such a thing anyway? They totally shocked my taste buds. There I was thinking I was imagining it so I asked Soulsis to try it. The woman called me a villager. I'm sorry if little things like that amaze, puzzle, amuse me.
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks hospital food tastes good. Maybe that's because (as some people think) I'm a villager.