Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Monday, June 17, 2002

Around the park..
Soulsis and I went for a walk in the park the other day. It was a warm evening and after a nice relaxing nap we finally pulled ourselves out of bed and left goofy to guard the house.
There was a middle aged looking man walking his dogs by the road. Further up the hill we saw another middle aged man with the same distinct features as the one we just saw. Makes you wonder. A deja vu? Maybe it's a glitch in the Matrix. That reminds me. Soul sis has all and I mean ALL my favorite movies and she hasn't even watched half of them. Why did she get them then? I don't think she knows, but I do.
I sat on the swings for a while. Something we both haven't done in a long time. It didn't make me feel like a kid again but that's ok. At this point in my life, I don't think I do.