Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

It all started with the question, "do you feel that I'm I keeping you here against your will?" I seriously don't know where that question came from but I'm sure it must have had something to do with something. Was it something I said or did that made her feel that way? I guess I should have known when she said, "I can blog about anything right?" I just didn't expect this. I don't like drama and even though it's just her opinion, just her expressing herself, venting, I know it's going to cause some major drama.

For those of you just joining us. Bubu my "buddy" feels that... Well, I'm not exactly sure what she feels but I know that her post is going to cause a whole nother headache. And all I had mentioned to her was that he (my other buddy) would like me to come back.

It's not worth the drama to me. There is hurt and there is pain. I don't see the need to compound it so (u know who you are) please don't ask me about it. Bubu, I still love you regardless. I know you have the right to voice your opinion but is it worth it if it's going to give those you care about a headache?

But I must admit...



Oh how my nails have grown!