Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Sunday, July 14, 2002

I was sending a close friend an email and I thought hmmm....

Hey!
Are you still in your contemplative mood? I'm sorry she caused you such pain but in a way, I'm glad she did. It made you realise that things aren't always the way we expect them to be. There aren't many set rules in life. And life is not always what you make it. It's not black or white or even grey, it just is. There's no meaning to life unless you give it one.

Word of advice, life is what happens while you're searching for who you want to be and what makes you happy. So don't expect to find it any time soon. It will come to you but in the mean time, life must go on. Find your temporary happiness in the things that currently make you happy.

Don't you worry about our friendship. It'll still be there even when we're not here anymore. Dang, someone should quote me on that. Was good wasn't it?
Love always...