Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Friday, August 16, 2002

I Thought
I thought everything was cool.
I though were were going to make nokey tonight.
oh you had me singing in the shower
you had me singing ..this is the night tonight
you had me singing ....girl I want to make you sweat
as I scrubbed every inch of my body
I thought the neighbours we going to complain tonight
I thought you were going to ache in the morning
you had me singing ...I'll make love to you
you had me singing ....can I touch you there
yes I even scrubbed my navel because I know you like to go there
I though we were going to see the stars and moon
you had me singing . ...red light special
you had me singing ....sexual healing
I thought I was going to blow your mind tonight
I thought all hell was going th break loose
you had me singing ...can we get freaky tonight
you had me singing ..get your freak on
I thought about showing you the meaning of
"my love is the bomb baby"
I thought the earth was going to shake tonight
I must have thought too much, I must have sang too long
and I must have thought wrong
cos you feel asleep on me.