Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

The case of the haunted butt.
"My butt is haunted butt?" That must have been the first time in the history of mankind that those words were uttered. She seemed pretty scared as she muttered in her sleep, "My butt is haunted, my butt is haunted". Could there possibly be anything on this earth that could haunt it? I guess she was just having a bad dream so I stroked the mighty butt and said, "it's ok". I then went back to bed to continue my own nightmare.
I was the caregiver of a paralyzed dog. We went to a luncheon after which he turned into a paralyzed man. He later sued me for caring about him. Anyway, what I remember most about the dream was the luncheon, there were some type of bread which tasted like chocolate cake on the inside.
Odd odd night!