Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Surfing Ghanaian homepages
There are some sites you go to and have the uncontrollable urge to hit the back button but others have the little extra thingy that makes you wonder...
(by the way, these are all from ghanaweb.com)

I was going through some sites and came across Pigou. The July 28th post of some pictures from home simply cracked me up. It's really a shame and I couldn't help shake my head and think... only in Africa!

I have to admit, I haven't read the story of Richard but I love the layout. It's so nice and simple. However I'm not so sure about Afeeva's main page. I hate having to wait for a main page to load. But besides that, I have to admit, it's kinda different. I must have been realy tired when I saw Tha Thuggistry because I could swear I say the darkness engulfing the picture. It put a smile on my face to read "Worst quality: I can't keep ma mouth shut!!!!!!!!!"

Then there are sites like Steve Ababio's which makes you say Sheeeeeiii!!! Some peoples got skills!! And of course I can't talk about skills without talking about dear baby boy Faf and cutie Vincent Abanyie.

And I like Senyo's flash thingy.
Note to self... revisit Raymond Tettevi's site. How rare, a site who's content I actually find interesting.

Sometimes you surf onto a site you find interesting and you want to leave a message in thier guest book. Then I remember the page they have dedicated to thier religion and think... are heathens allowed to leave messages on the messageboard of non-heathens?
And oh... the shock of seeing people you know in the album of some random site. Especially when you know almost every person in thier album.