Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Sunday, July 28, 2002

Couldn't Sleep
I had a dream last night in which the cats had ransacked the apartment. When I woke up and stamered into the bathroom, my dream came true. Toilet paper, hair stuff, all over the place. My very next thought was... the livingroom, the fish! Bubu would never believe it if I told her if the cat got them. They were safe, for the memoment.

I smell Bubu around sometimes and I smell her essence on my person. I understand the part about smelling her perfume around the house but I also smell "her" on me. Could it be that I'm starting to smell like her or am I just smelling things?

Oh what a night. I was up till 5am. Doing what? Downloading music and surfing the net. Couldn't sleep. It's very unlikely that I would have a problem being alone. No, it's not the being alone part, it's the sleeping alone part I'm not used to. I'm sure I'll be used to it in a week.
Am I becomming needy? Me? Wow, I guess people do change. But I believe deep down inside, I'm still a loner.