Odobea

Random Thoughts...

Thursday, August 15, 2002

Ok, so it's depressed that I feel but why and where is it coming from?
Yes, I miss my father but I always miss my father. Could it be that I miss him more because he's ill? Because he's the closest thing by blood to me? I have friends and family who love me dearly but why is it that it hurts so much when I miss my father? Daddy's girl I truely am. I wish I was much closer to him. I wish I wish I wish.. If wishes were horses beggers would ride.
Or could I be depressed because I have a fear that she's going to realise that I'm not all that she wants me to be. That I can't give her everything she needs, that I'm weaker in every way. In the end it always comes down to one thing, "you've changed". And I don't know how to change back. I hope she never thinks I've changed.
Or it could just be hormones, hormones, hormones, I wish they'd just leave me alone. Wait, but then I'd be a man!